Introducing Amy C Sanderson, PT, OCS
Amy has been a therapist since 1993. She began specializing in women's health issues in 1994. Amy has devoted much of her time to continuing her education in EMG/biofeedback and women's health issues. Amy has taught classes to other physical therapists on issues of Women's health.
Currently Amy is a member of the section on Women's Health of the American Physical Therapy Association, and a member of the National Association for Continence. She is also a clinical instructor for physical therapy students.
Womens's health programs offered at Apex Physical Therapy:
- Stress incontinence
- Urge incontinence
- How to care for low back pain during pregnancy
- Exercise for pre-natal & post-partum stages to maintain or increase flexibility and strength
- EMG/Biofeedback for relaxation techniques to decrease gynecological dysfunctions
- Treatment guide for problems with dysmenorrhea
- Proper strengthening exercises for muscle weakness following obstetric and gynecological surgeries